ECP

posted under by Gab


Headed to Bedok and we got lost. Kept asking for directions but even the bus drivers are like so noob. Anyway, we got lots of help and landed in ECP. Seems like we had walked some miles... Tired.

Everything seems to get better later. Joseph and Shazwi did some rollerblading 'stunts' and attracted a lot of attention. I noticed two groups of people from the benches laughing happily. It was hilarious. Jo was doing roller pumping and Shaz doing robot blading. Then we all take turn to rollerblade and received attention as well. I guess the people got really sian so that started looking for things to laugh at. Later on, some of us went swimming...

Let me show you a picture Shazwi drew. I did the smiley face.




Zhe Yuan, John and Woei Jye

I see the light! Oh crap. Having lots of fun. I hope more events are coming up and the whole class can make it!!!

0 comments

Make A Comment
top