Foiled by my own plans!!!!

posted under by Zheyuan!
Damn!! Why am i sooo dumb to call my sis to tell her that im going to KS hse to stay over!!!!! Im like soooooooooooo freaking angry with myself...... @#$!%!%^&$%&*
F.Y.I, we (i.e. me, woeijye, john and yufeng) planned to go to KS's house to stay over...and i was like sooo excited due to SOMETHING~ LOL!!
Den, right before i wanted to leave my house, i was still pondering whether or not to tell my sis....
In the end, due to my good behaviour and utmost honesty, i've decided to call her and tell her lar!!!
I tot tat if i were to be honest with her, she'd let me go....but it was a wrong turn.... x(
ARGH!!!!!! STUPID ME!!!!

Sry guys.... you guys have the fun alritex!!!! guess i'll join u all next tym den...or maybe next tym come to my place for a stay over, if u guys dun mind tat it's small... (Kee Seng's house is like 100000000000000 times bigger than mine...i bet...)
Cya guys tml bahx!! ALL THE BEST TO OWENS TUG-OF-WAR TEAM!!!!!
i'll make sure i put on my beautiful geisha makeup b4 i go meet the bikila guys~ lol!!!

0 comments

Make A Comment
top