posted under by Anonymous
Boo hello everyone ,nopnope this blog is not abandoned just that I went ouap so i did not update ,so please keep the ball rolling ,shazwi,you are next to update .It is indeed a pity for those who did not go , lets make this a travel blog for this month ,talk abt the country you have travelled .
adelaide
go there if you like nature,lots of houseflies ,poo,kangaroos ,wombats koala,wallabies (i killed 5 with my hands)

go there if you hate bathing ,they lack water
go there if you like people ,people are HOT.(go there if you want to flirt but be careful they might be too open,take care of yuor own safety)
go there if you like western food ,I will stick here ,I miss my rice bowls.
I dont have much souvenirs ,just chocolates ,anyway ,the things I bought are mostly edible ,the clothes there are cheap too ,just know where you are going ,and please dont get lost if not you will have to walk 100 km all by yourself that will be 400 min with althaf's speed
:)ta,see you later,as for ouiting sure ,start posting suggestions here and start calling people up,like maybe we can go swimming one day ,for kbox ,go ahead count me out ,I sing like a crow.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top