posted under by Anonymous
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE(ALTHOUGH ITS A LITTLE EARLY)PLANNING IN ADVANCE
on the first day of christmas my teachers gave to me a pile of philosophy
on the second day of christmas my teachers gave to me 2 math worksheet and a pile of philosophy
on the third day of christmas my teachers gave to me 3 urban issues ,2 math worksheet and a pile of philosophy
on the fourthday of christmas my teachers gave to me 4 chinese readings ,3 urban issues ,2 math worksheets and a pile of philosophy
on the fifth day of christmas my teachers gave to me 5 (I&Rs),4 chinese readings,3 urban issues ,2 math worksheets and a pile of philosophy
on the sixth day of christmas my teachers gave to me 6 rounds for eating,5 reflections,4 chinese readings ,3 urban issues,2 math worksheets and a pile of philosophy.

i guess its enough .merry christmas .may the crap go on

0 comments

Make A Comment
top